You Can Help in So Many Ways
1. Furniture Ministry Coordinator - This can be done by one person or a team of two people. Duties will be to work with volunteers to coordinate the pick-up and delivery of furniture and household goods. More details are available if you call or e-mail email@example.com
2. Light office work such as preparing newsletters for delivery, mailings, etc.
3. Answering the telephone on Tuesdays.
4. Clearinghouse volunteers gather information, by telephone, from our clients who request help. You will be trained and work alongside volunteers who are experienced. Please call for more details or register for a training session.
5. Men and women are needed to work with the Furniture Ministry. You may want to pick-up donations and/or you may want to deliver items to our clients. We like to have teams of men and women especially for delivery to our clients. This makes it easier to build relationships with our clients.
6. Client encouragement through handwritten notes placed in the mail.
7. Prayer for our clients and all aspects for the Love INC ministry.
Volunteers need to be members of a Love INc network church. We expect you to have questions about each of these opportunities. So, please call to speak with our Executive Director, Anne Bawinkel, for more information.